Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ed’o ORGANIC is most characteristic olive oil. Its unique taste derives from our careful selection of Arbequina olives which are grown following ecological means in the protected Natural Park of Serra de Montsant, an outstanding landscape known by its raw climate, abrupt rocky mountains, and its rich and diverse natural wildlife.
This is an intense olive oil with green fruity notes. Bitter on the tongue, yet perfectly balanced thanks to its sweetness. Its high content of antioxidants adds a slight astringency as well as preserves its intensity for longer. Notes of green grass, nuts, tomato and artichoke. Perfect on its own, with fresh bread or to accompany hearty meals such as red meat, seafood and stews.
Superior category extra virgin olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Siurana
- Olives picked from Natural Parc of Serra de Montsant (Priorat, Siurana)
- Organic Certification Code: ES-ECO-019-CT
- Olive type: Monovarietal 100% Organic Arbequina
- Cold pressed for optimal purity
- Acidity Level: < 0.1%
- 500ml / 16.9 fl.oz.